Opportunity Nottingham - Multiple Complex Needs Service
BME ASSERTIVE OUTREACH
We can help you make a change
Are you experiencing three or more of the below?
- Substance misuse
- Mental Health issues
* This includes survivors and perpetrators of Domestic Abuse.
We are a Partner of the Opportunity Nottingham service. This service supports individuals facing multiple and complex needs in Nottingham City. We deliver the culturally specific element of this service. We support individuals with different beliefs, religious views and cultural needs. We can offer translation services and family members and friends are welcome at meetings We also offer specific support for females facing multiple and complex needs. We carry out our own assessments against the four Opportunity Nottingham project criteria of; homelessness, offending, mental ill health and substance misuse. You do not have to be on the Opportunity Nottingham project to accepted by us. We will ensure that any language and cultural needs you have are met at all times. Family members are also welcome to attend your meetings with us if you would like them to.
How will AWAAZ work with you?
- If you are referred to us, (you can do this or a referral can be made on your behalf), we will meet with you for an initial assessment at a location of your choice.
- If you meet our criteria, we will create a Personal Development Plan with you, and provide you with 1-2-1 support via an Assertive Outreach Worker.
- We will also refer you to other organisations that can help you but will always act as your main point of contact.
- We will ensure that any language and cultural needs you have are always met. Family members are also welcome to attend your meetings with us if you would like them to.
- When you are ready, we will discuss the potential for you to join the Opportunity Nottingham Service directly. This service works in a similar way to AWAAZ, but it is not a culturally specific service. We will ensure that any transition is as smooth as possible and introduce you to a dedicated Personal Development Coordinator. However, if you would prefer to remain with AWWAZ we will continue to support you for as long as you need us to.
Call us for free and in confidence today on 0115 924 5555.